Rolling River First Nation
|Main reserve||Rolling River 67|
|On other land||5|
|West Region Tribal Council|
- Rolling River 67 (Brandon. Bordered mostly by the RM of Harrison, it also has a significant border with the RM of Clanwilliam, as well as a much smaller border with the RM of Minto. ) — the main reserve, with a total size of 6,776.10 ha (16,744.1 acres). It is located 64 km (40 mi) north of
- Rolling River 67A ( ) — has a total size of 1,017.60 ha (2,514.5 acres)
- Rolling River 67B ( ) — has a total size of 297.10 ha (734.2 acres)
- Rolling River 67C ( ) — has a total size of 31.40 ha (77.6 acres)
- Treaty Four Reserve Grounds 77 — a reserve shared with several other First Nations; it has a total size of 99.20 ha (245.1 acres)
- "Home". 3 November 2008.
- Parks Canada Agency, Government of Canada (2020-04-30). "Rolling River - Riding Mountain National Park". www.pc.gc.ca. Retrieved 2021-08-18.
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (2019-04-09). "Rolling River | Reserves/Settlements/Villages". fnp-ppn.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca. Retrieved 2021-08-18.
Media files used on this page
(c) I, HighInBC, CC BY-SA 2.5
Wawadit'la, also known as Mungo Martin House, a Kwakwaka'wakw "big house", with heraldic pole. Built by Chief Mungo Martin in 1953. Located at Thunderbird Park in Victoria, British Columbia.
Manitoba census area No. 15