The reservation consisted of the villages of Nawash and Kinjoano on the north side of the Maumee. There was also a village of Tontogany on the south side of the Maumee which was not part of the reservation but was inhabited by Ottawas as well.
The reservation essentially stretched from just west of Waterville, Ohio to slightly east of Prairie Damascus, Ohio.
The reservation was established in 1807 and dissolved in 1831.
- Helen Hornbeck Tanner. Atlas of Great Lakes Indian History. (Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1987) p. 134, 165.